Reply To: Introduce Yourself

• bianca-dunn

April 27, 2020 at 8:53 pm

Hi! My name is Bianca Dunn and I’m a freelance artist/illustrator currently living in New York City. I’m originally from Sacramento, CA.

Drawing has always been a joy to me. It feels great to enter the both meditative and super focused flow state. Love being able to just zone out when I’m drawing. On top of that, I’m all about comics, animation, anime, fashion illustration, water color, pen and ink, and more.

Figure drawing has always been very relaxing and centering for me so I decided to find a drawing group when I moved to NYC. I’ve been to Drawing New York sessions through the National Arts Club here ‘n there over the past year and I’ve really enjoyed the community and learning environment from the group.

I used to work in microbiology research but I realized my passion for drawing/illustration was too strong to ignore! Now I’m focusing on doing freelance illustration full time. 🙂 yay

To see more of my work:

my website: http://www.biancadunn.com

Instagram: @bianca_illustration

Join Waitlist We will inform you when the product arrives in stock. Please leave your valid email address below.