Join Waitlist We will inform you when the product arrives in stock. Please leave your valid email address below.

Brush with Greatness! Everthing about brushes.

• Sofie

February 4, 2022 at 6:02 am

Do you know if there is any way to get a Chelsea Classical Nuovo brush #6 or #8 still? Or is the #10 the only one available, I read something about them being discontinued.

New or second hand, doesn’t matter. I am just too curious about them.

• Sheree

February 13, 2022 at 9:34 am

I’m on the hunt for some Chelseas also. I love the weight and length of my 10 & 8!

• Drawing America

Organizer
    June 4, 2022 at 9:51 am

Hello, I just visited the Chelsea Classical website. It doesn’t have any brushes listed. Do they actually make some? Thank you.

• Nicky

June 27, 2022 at 1:15 pm

I have been told the same thing:

“The item in question has been discontinued by the manufacturer. We’re not sure of the exact reason for this discontinuation, but it’s typically due to low product sales or lack of popularity. Unfortunately the only size available is that 10. We do not have any more sizes available.”

Jennifer did say at some point that she had had these brushes for 15 years… nothing lasts forever, apparently!

• Caroline

January 25, 2023 at 9:03 pm

Hi Jen, I am trying to upload my photo; however, it said can’t upload my file. I am a bit confusing.