Paul Heaston: LIVE – Wide Angle Sketching April 2020
SIGN UP any time before this class begins on April 21st. Classes run until May 16th. This is NOT a monthly subscription but a four-week workshop.
JUMPSTART: When you enroll you can IMMEDIATELY READ PAUL’S JUMPSTART LESSON on Wide-Angle Perspective Drawing and make your first drawing.
WEDNESDAYS: Paul will leave written critiques on several students progress shots and reply to your questions. Make sure to UPLOAD YOUR WORK HERE by Tuesdays midnight EST. – Written Critiques Dates: Wednesdays, April 22nd, 29th, May 6th, and 13th.
SATURDAYS: From 12:00 – 1:30 PM EST we will meet “in person” via Zoom. Paul will critique live and show his own work and even occasionally use the time for a live demo. We will talk about the next homework assignment. ALL ZOOM MEETINGS LINKS ARE HERE. Live Class Dates: Saturdays, April 25, and May 2nd, 9th and 16th. (You can watch recordings of lesson afterwards).
IMPORTANT: Not every student will be critiqued every week. Here is a HELP PAGE we made for ZOOM.
My preferred supplies:
- Stillman and Birn Epsilon or Alpha sketchbook
- Stillman and Birn Nova beige sketchbook
- Etchr hot press watercolor sketchbook
- Fude or bent nib fountain pens (Sailor Fude de Mannen, Hero 9018, Moonman C1 bent nib)
- Lamy Safari fountain pen with Medium nib
- Derwent water brush filled with diluted Noodler’s Lexington Gray fountain pen ink (in other words mostly water and enough ink to make an intermediate gray tone)
- White Sakura Gelly Roll pen